Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/customer/www/geekytricee.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/convertkit/lib/class-convertkit-api.php on line 1318
Last Updated on May 4, 2022 by Latrice
Aw yes, fall.
Bring on the pumpkin treats, candle scents, and Starbucks coffee.
It’s time for comfort foods, fall treats with warm teas, and fall-flavored goodies.
Thankfully for us, enjoying the tastes of fall doesn’t have to derail our ketogenic diets.
There are keto-friendly versions of damn near all of our pre-keto faves and some new keto fall recipe creations to enjoy.
Below I’ve gathered 11 pumpkin recipes, 11 fall recipes, and 11 comfort food recipes… all keto-friendly.
Disclosure: This post may contain ‘affiliate links.’ This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no additional cost to you. Full disclosure.
Keto fall recipe essentials for sweets
- Almond flour
- Almond meal
- Coconut flour
- Flaxseed meal
- Psyllium husk
- Pork Panko – “bread crumbs” (yum)
Organic fall seasonings
- Pumpkin Spice
How to save on keto fall and holiday treats
ThriveMarket.com | Save money on high-quality and organic keto essentials and get them delivered to you. Get a free trial, save on your first order, and continue to catch their deals. Sometimes ThriveMarket is cheaper than buying in-store and sometimes not so much. Price check for sure. But I think it is still a good resource if you can swing the membership since you can still catch enough deals to save over the price of your membership, for sure. Get a free trial here.
Ibotta.com | I like using Ibotta for shopping. So the way I typically work this thing to earn some cash is shop the app for deals on things listed on my grocery list. If there’s a deal, I go to that store. It pretty much helps me determine where I should buy my groceries for the best deals. Then after shopping, I snap a pic of my receipt with the app and get my cashback. Easy. Check it out.
If you buy too many ingredients, freeze them | Sometimes I buy too much of an ingredient and they end up sitting around all year or until I finally toss em out. Since it’s fall, you’ll likely still have other holiday gatherings to use these ingredients for. But if you find yourself still having plenty left over, freeze them. This works for me so I thought I would share this word.
Now, on to the recipes…
Keto pumpkin recipes
- #11 | Keto pumpkin donuts – Low Carb / Paleo – Life Made Sweeter
- #10 | Keto pumpkin pie cupcakes – All Day I Dream About Food
- #9 | Keto pumpkin cheesecake cookies – I Breathe I’m Hungry
- #8 | Easy Low Carb Pumpkin Pie Recipe – Wholesome Yum
- #7 | Chilled Pumpkin Pie Pudding – I Breathe I’m Hungry
- #6 | Pumpkin Butter Slice – Castaway Kitchen
- #5 | No Bake Keto Low Carb Pumpkin Pie Bites – The Big Man’s World
- #4 | Suuuper Creamy Pumpkin Spice Latte – Gnom-Gnom
- #3 | Pumpkin Spice Bulletproof Coffee – What Molly Made
- #2 | Low Carb Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe – Wholesome Yum
- #1 | Delicious Low Carb Keto Pumpkin Bread – Easy Living Today
Keto fall recipes
- #11 | Creamy Bacon Garlic Spaghetti Squash Bake – Paleo Gluten Free Eats
- #10 | Creamy Cheesy Brussels Sprouts with Bacon Recipe – Diethood
- #9 | Keto Chicken Chili Cornbread Casserole (Easy Keto Chili) – Fit To Serve Group
- #8 | Keto Shepherd’s Pie – So Chic and Healthy
- #7 | Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken Soup – The Flavours of Kitchen
- #6 | Creamy Keto Tuscan Soup Recipe – Sweet C’s Designs
- #5 | Keto Chili Recipe – That’s Low Carb?!
- #4 | Keto Chicken Parmesan Casserole – Sagita Kitchen
- #3 | Beef Stroganoff Recipe with Sour Cream – Keto Diet Rule
- #2 | Original Mississippi Pot Roast Recipe – WTYM
- #1 | Comforting Crockpot Keto Chicken and Dumplings – Keto Pots
Keto comfort foods
- #11 | Keto Loaded Cauliflower Casserole – Green and Keto
- #10 | Easy Chicken Casserole With Green Chiles – My Montana Kitchen
- #9 | Keto Buffalo Chicken Bacon Soup – Power Skinny
- #8 | Keto Beef Stew & Cheesy Biscuit Crust – I Breathe I’m Hungry
- #7 |Cauliflower “Mac” and Cheese – Savory Tooth
- #6 | Zucchini Ravioli: A Low Carb Vegan Meal – Veggies Don’t Bite
- #5 | Almond Flour Biscuits and Gravy – Joy Filled Eats
- #4 | Keto Chicken Fried Steak – How 2 Do Keto
- #3 | Keto Calzone – Little Pine
- #4 | Stuffed Sausage – Joy Filled Eats
- #3 | Amazing Keto Garlic Knots – Savory Tooth
- #2 | Creamy Parmesan Garlic Mushroom Chicken – The Recipe Critic
- #1 | Low Carb Chicken Enchilada Casserole – 730 Sage Street