Daily Food Journal | HP Classic & Big
Working with a daily food log on your health and wellness journey can really improve your results. With a good food journal, you can track not only what you eat, but also how what you eat affects your body, mood, and progress. Put this chic food journal printable to work on your goals.
PDF FOR THESE SIZES:
Classic Happy Planner (7 x 9.25 in)
Big Happy Planner (8.5 x 11 in)
Left and right binding pages included. Margins for hole-punching on each side. Cut lines included for easier printing and cutting.
LIST OF PAGES:
- Weekly Meal Planner
- Weekly Meal Planning Notes
- Daily Food Journal
- Daily Food Journal notes
- Grocery List
- Choose Actual Size or Scale to 100% in the Page Sizing & Handling Section
- Select Auto Portrait/Landscape for Page Orientation
- If working with a duplex printer, select to flip along the long edge for portrait and flip along the short edge for landscape. Some printers can get hung up here so you might have to experiment with settings a bit to find settings that’ll work.
- Print previews should show in the center of the page. If it is not centered, it is due to a setting on your printer.
- Keep the file open on your computer to keep track of what you're printing.
- Print two pages to test your settings if needed.
- This is a digital product and no physical product will be mailed to you.
- Once payment is completed through SendOwl, you will be sent a confirmation email with a link to your download.
- Due to the nature of this item as a digital PDF, no refunds will be accepted. Please make sure to read through all the details of the listing. Contact me with any questions you might have.
- Click here to view the full refund policy.
- The copyright to all digital download pdf files remains with the designer, Latricia Roe. Files are intended for personal use by the single purchaser, and may not be copied, shared, distributed, or resold.